Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wake me up before you go go!

I knew my makeup would be a mess when I got home after spinning so I decided to take it before I walked out the door.

Here we have a fab robe!

'

Ok I'm so glad my huge melon decided to cover up the dead rosemary in my window that I could not seem to root for some reason. I really need to get that in the compost bin...

Products Used:
Face:
MUFE Mat Velvet in 30 (Love this beyond words, possibly HG)
Lancome Blush in Shimmer Mocha Havana
Origins Multigrain in Light Medium to set


EYES:
Lancome Sun Sea Sand Palette
UDPP
Lancome Laque Liner

Lips:Estee Lauder Tiramsu



I'm trying to get my photo editing sorted so that these wont be so blurry, please bear with me.

I never use a primer on my face. I use a serum (sometimes), moisturizer and a decent PPD sunblock. I can't help but think if I add primer to the equation that you may well be able to take a cross section of my face much as you would count the rings on a mature oak.

I can't stress how important a photostable sunblock is if you want your skin to stay youthful. I don't leave the house without it. I currently use Lancome with Mexoryl. It is a good PPD but a little pasty for me. When I run out i will be switching to Shiseido Lotion. It has a lower PPD but gets rave reviews and many say it eliminates the need for a primer. I'm game.

1 comment:

  1. Love the eyeshadow! Reminds me of label whore by too faced, my favorite.

    ReplyDelete