Saturday, February 20, 2010

When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low

I wanted to do something that would convey how I feel about the upcoming year and my emotions that go with it. I feel I've been letting the grass grow beneath my feet. Letting routine bite hard. I'm ready to change it up. I've decided to do more volunteer work and focus on my art, photography, fibercraft and possible musical collaboration with my husband. I passed up more hours at work and am glad that I am able to do so. This comes in addition to my new re-commitment to a solid exercise routine, reading a book a week minimum and my current volunteer work with the Master Gardeners and of course work (both employment and house). My goal is to make the world a more beautiful, peaceful and educated place. So I feel absolutely electric after this epiphany!!!


Coming at ya like a pocketfull of loose change!


I'm preparing to eat your face little dog!!



Products Used:
Face:
MUFE Mat Velvet in 30
Smashbox Blush in Dolce Vita
Origins Multigrain in Light Medium to set


EYES:
Mac Pigment in Fuschia
Fyrinnae in 1.22 Gigawatts
EL shadow in Nautical Matte (Crease)
UDPP
Smashbox Liner Creme (don't care for this, I find it too waxy BUT I feel obligated to use it)
EL Projectionist Mascara

Lips: Lancome Lip Gloss in Iridescent




My new performance art gig as a human blow up doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment