Sunday, February 14, 2010

You're a prima ballerina on spring afternoon

Happy Valentines day!!

I did a cut crease today. I love them and Valentine's day is all about amour, non?

Today's FOTD is a bit tired. I didn't have time to take pics until later in the day. I'm creasing up a bit so hence no closed eye pics...


Products Used:
Face:
Revlon Photoready in Shell
Clinique Blush in Smoldering Plum
Origins Multigrain in Light Medium to set


EYES:
UD AIW (Yeah, I know I'm on a tear on this one)- Absolem (Homegrown) on lid, Cut Crease with Mad Hatter (Twice Baked) and Sheered out the crease with Mushroom
UDPP
Lancome Laque Liner
EL Projectionist mascara in black
UD 24/7 e/l in Zero in Waterline and Flipside under eye

Lips:
Clinique Blushing Nude



I choose my pictures based on if they make me laugh, obviously not on if they make me look cool



Eye close up:

No comments:

Post a Comment