Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm a Street walking cheetah with a heart full of Napalm

I'm a runaway son of the nuclear A-bomb

What a strange Sunday off. I was up at 10 and made the 11:45 matinee to see shutter island (good movie). It's just hyper bizarre me being up and around that early on a day off unless I have an appointment or some such nonsense.



Products Used:
Face:
MUFE Mat Velvet in 30
Mac Mineralize Blush in Grand Duo
Origins Multigrain in Light Medium to set


EYES:
From the AIW Palette Drink Me Eat Me (Sin)on lid, Mad Hatter (Twice Baked)in crease, Midnight Tea Party (Midnight Cowboy Rides Again)above crease and White Rabbit (Polyester Bride) for a highlight
UDPP
Clinique Cocoa shimmer for upper lid and EL LE Bronze Goddess on lower waterline
EL Projectionist Mascara

Lips: Clinique in Blushing Nude



What a lame look, I'm almost ashamed to post it. Almost.


I'm trying to teach Cooper to dance. He is not interested unless it is the hustle.



The camera loves fawkes almost as much as fawkes loves the camera...

Maybe tomorrow will bring a better face!

No comments:

Post a Comment