Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Swatches

I realize EL does not typically get alot of love so I had to share how amazing these lippies are. I know they are old news but I couldn't find any swatches online so I figured I could make some myself. They remind me a bit of the MAC glaze formula but feel a but glossier. They are not opaque but seem to be buildable. Without further ado here are a few swatches of the Pure Color Crystal lipsticks.



Starting from the bottom row

Rose Tea for reference (it is a pure color but not the crystal formula), Crystal Rose, Crystal Coral and Ripe Papaya. Top Row: Crystal Nude and Red Apple

The winners well they are all winners but the coral is a bit to orange for me. I love Bois de Rose in the regular collection so the crystal rose is a must for me. Ripe Papaya seems very unique and Red Apple seems the perfect amount of depth for a day that you don't want to do over the top vampy. All in all a great formula. I hope to swatch the rest soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment