Tuesday, March 9, 2010

MUFE Mat Velvet Revew

(Note: I will be adding pictures soon)

This is the matte, smooth, full coverage foundation that I have been looking for. I found it to keep me pretty matte with minimum touch-ups. It did melt a little on the first mildly warm and humid spring day here in Texas. It made me look vaguely like an aging drag queen but after a powder touch up all was well. I'm now searching for a primer that compliments this and prolongs the matte finish as well as a good stippling/buffing brush for application. I got around 5 hours on the above mentioned day. I did find that quite a bit rubbed off on my phone so I need a setting powder. It did not dry me out but few things can when it starts getting the least bit humid. I think I would prefer a pump bottle but that would probably jack up the price so I'm good. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment